- 200+ channels
- LAWO MC56 desk with 64 faders and 12 layers
- 256 remote mic amps available
- Surround monitoring, Dolby Atmos ready
- Pyramix 256 channel multitrack recorder & backup plus two backup systems
- 96k capable
- Fibre optic links to stage using Ravenna network audio
- Wireless communication system
- 4-wire comms built in
- 3 x Madi in from stage with SRC
- 4K Video recording with 8 channel embedded audio and timecode
- Multiple HD video screens
- Redundant Master sync from internal or external source
- Large selection of Mics available including VR
We have three carry in rigs capable of recording up to 128 channels of audio in either live or studio situations. In addition, our mobile recording truck can record up to 192 channels. We have experience in recording audio for CD, radio, TV, webcasting and can undertake such work anywhere in the world.
We can run up to four simultaneous recording projects and can offer fully crewed sessions and recordings or supply rigs as a dry hire.
At our West London premises we have three of the highest quality post production suites in the UK. The three editing rooms are fully sound proofed with floating floors and air conditioning. In addition there is a transfer and re-mastering room available plus mixing facilities including 5.1 rooms and mixing to picture.
With Pyramix available as standard and other platforms available on request, we can cater for all your needs. As well as editing and mixing many of the projects we record, we also offer post production services for external clients from single artists to major record labels.
We can handle almost any format of source material and out put final masters to any destination. Our re-mastering services include transfer from any format.
or call +44 (0) 20 8997 4000.